'U.S. must renounce its witch-hunt against WikiLeaks,' says Julian Assange from embassy balcony
Αναρτήθηκε από τον/την satyrikon στο Αυγούστου 19, 2012
- Julian Assange uses embassy balcony for speech to avoid arrest
- Assange tells Obama to end 'witch-hunt' against WikiLeaks
- Assange calls on Obama to free suspect Bradley Manning
- British police cover all exits from London Embassy
- United States says has not intervened in Assange dispute
LONDON — WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange berated the United States on Sunday from the balcony of the Ecuadorean Embassy where he has sought refuge from arrest, challenging President Barack Obama to end what he called a witch-hunt against his whistle-blowing website.