‘U.S. must renounce its witch-hunt against WikiLeaks,’ says Julian Assange from embassy balcony
Posted by satyrikon στο Αυγούστου 19, 2012
- Julian Assange uses embassy balcony for speech to avoid arrest
- Assange tells Obama to end ‘witch-hunt’ against WikiLeaks
- Assange calls on Obama to free suspect Bradley Manning
- British police cover all exits from London Embassy
- United States says has not intervened in Assange dispute
LONDON — WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange berated the United States on Sunday from the balcony of the Ecuadorean Embassy where he has sought refuge from arrest, challenging President Barack Obama to end what he called a witch-hunt against his whistle-blowing website.
Speaking from within the London mission to avoid being detained by British police who want to extradite him to Sweden for questioning over rape allegations, Assange said the United States was fighting a war against outlets like WikiLeaks.
[np_storybar title=»Escape plans» link=»»]
So how could Julian Assange escape from the Ecuadorean embassy and evade British police?
This is going to be the first…
Δείτε την αρχική δημοσίευση 1.077 επιπλέον λέξεις