ΝΕΑ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΦΙΛΤΡΟ ΦΕΛΛΟΥ

Νέα και Παράξενα-Σελίδες εναλλακτικής πληροφόρησης και ειδήσεων-alternative informations

BC’s Jake Tapper reports that the former top security official at the embassy says Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s bureaucracy rejected his requests, over most of this year, to beef up security at the site in response to credible threats of a terrorist attack:

Posted by satyrikon στο 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2012

Family Survival Protocol - Microcosm News

 Politics, Legislation and Economy News

 Wars and Rumors of War :  Government Corruption – Psy – Ops – Special Interests – Murder

 

State Dept.: No Mob In Benghazi; Whistleblower: We Begged For Help

Tim Cavanaugh 

reason,com

Chris Stevens in better daysThe Obama administration’s unraveling story of the deadly September 11 attack on the U.S. embassy in Libya has not finished unraveling. A State Department official yesterday confirmed that there was no mob outside the Benhazi compound prior to the Al Qaeda attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others. And a former security officer at the embassy told Congress that officials on the ground had spent months prior to the attack requesting more protection for the site.

From AP’s Bradley Klapper:

Senior State Department officials on Tuesday revealed for the first time certain details of last month’s tragedy in the former Libyan rebel stronghold, such as the efforts of a…

Δείτε την αρχική δημοσίευση 690 επιπλέον λέξεις

Σχολιάστε

Εισάγετε τα παρακάτω στοιχεία ή επιλέξτε ένα εικονίδιο για να συνδεθείτε:

Λογότυπο WordPress.com

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό WordPress.com. Αποσύνδεση /  Αλλαγή )

Φωτογραφία Twitter

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό Twitter. Αποσύνδεση /  Αλλαγή )

Φωτογραφία Facebook

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό Facebook. Αποσύνδεση /  Αλλαγή )

Σύνδεση με %s

 
Αρέσει σε %d bloggers: