RT: News (selected), Sunday, July 6, 2014
Posted by satyrikon στο Ιουλίου 6, 2014
- Japan gearing up for first military export deal in decades – report
- ‘Step backward’: NATO puts new memberships on hold
- The Ukrainian crisis has led to nations aspiring to become NATO members pushing harder for admission. The alliance has however made it clear new memberships are not part of its agenda for the time being.
- US company signs billion-dollar energy deal with Iran
- US company World Eco Energy has signed a preliminary agreement to invest $1.175 billion to generate electricity in Iran. The plan is to turn solid waste into power.
- Kiev orders ‘loyalty checks’ of Slavyansk police after militia relocate to Donetsk
- An internal investigation will be launched against all Ukrainian police officers who stayed in the city of…
Δείτε την αρχική δημοσίευση 147 επιπλέον λέξεις