ΝΕΑ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΦΙΛΤΡΟ ΦΕΛΛΟΥ

Νέα και Παράξενα-Σελίδες εναλλακτικής πληροφόρησης και ειδήσεων-alternative informations

Posts Tagged ‘Bashar Assad’

New video of ‘Islamist’ public beheadings of ‘Assad loyalists’ surfaces in Syria (GRAPHIC CONTENT) — RT News

Posted by satyrikon στο 28 Ιουνίου, 2013

New video of ‘Islamist’ public beheadings of ‘Assad loyalists’ surfaces in Syria (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

IRL005

A video purportedly showing an extrajudicial public beheading of two Bashar Assad loyalists has been uploaded onto the internet. Its authenticity has been verified by pro and anti-Assad sources, though it remains unclear who is behind the execution.

In the nine-minute clip, a group of several hundred people, including men, women and children stands around a hill, when the sentenced men, bound with ropes and wearing bags on their heads are led out. As the crowd closes in with shouts of Allah Akbar (“Glory to God!”) the two, who are wearing civilian clothes, are laid on the floor, and a bearded ‘executioner’ methodically saws through the throat of first one, then the other with a knife. The heads of the dead men are then placed on top of their bodies as the crowd continues to bay.

The phone-filmed video was uploaded on Wednesday to video-sharing site YouTube by Syrian Truth, a group that supports President Bashar Assad, which previously uncovered a clip of an anti-government fighter eating what appeared to be a human heart. According to the voices in the footage, it was shot in Khan al-Assal, near the city of Aleppo the north of the country.

The authenticity of the video was also endorsed by resources that have chiefly backed the rebels in the internal conflict that has lasted over two years – such as the UK-based Observatory for Human Rights and all4Syria.info, which moved to condemn its contents.

Διαβάστε τη συνέχεια του άρθρου »

Posted in ΕΠΙΚΑΙΡΟΤΗΤΑ | Με ετικέτα: , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

ΣΥΡΙΑ:ΕΠΙΘΕΣΗ ΤΩΝ ΣΥΜΜΟΡΙΤΩΝ ΤΗΣ CIA ΣΕ ΤΗΛΕΟΠΤΙΚΟ ΣΥΝΕΡΓΕΙΟ-Syria: Attack on TV staff ‘worst massacre against journalism’ (PHOTOS) — RT

Posted by satyrikon στο 27 Ιουνίου, 2012

A damaged television monitor rests on debris at the site of an attack on the pro-government Al-Ikhbariya satellite television channel's offices outside Damascus, which killed three staff on June 27, 2012 after President Bashar al-Assad said Syria was in a "state of war' (AFP Photo / STR)

A damaged television monitor rests on debris at the site of an attack on the pro-government Al-Ikhbariya satellite television channel’s offices outside Damascus, which killed three staff on June 27, 2012 after President Bashar al-Assad said Syria was in a «state of war’ (AFP Photo / STR)

Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi put the responsibility for killing of seven TV staffers on the EU, Arab and International organizations. He called it “the worst massacre against journalism and the freedom of media.”

­Seven journalists and workers in the Syrian al-Ikhbaryia Satellite Channel were killed on Wednesday morning in an attack by an armed group targeting the headquarters of al-Ikhbaryia. The assault occurred some 20 kilometres south of the capital Damascus.

They planted explosive devices at the headquarters of al-Ikhbaryia following their ransacking, and destroying the Satellite Channel studios, including the newsroom.

(AFP Photo / STR)
(AFP Photo / STR)

­Photos show a heavily damaged room without a ceiling and tapes on fire amid piles of debris.

An employee at the station told Associated Press that several people were wounded in the attack and guards were kidnapped. He did not give his name for fear of repercussions, but said the gunmen drove him about 200 meters away, and then he heard the explosion of the station being destroyed.

A few hours after the attack, the station was still able to broadcast.

«This massacre won’t go unpunished and the broadcast of the Syrian al-Ikhbaryia Satellite will not stop and we hold the EU and Arab and International organizations responsible for this massacre,» Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) quotes Information Minister al-Zoubi as saying.

“Those who committed this crime had carried out the decision of the Arab League Council to silence the voice of Syria,» he added.

Minister al-Zoubi said that this attack crowns the EU decision in Luxembourg to impose sanctions on Syrian TV and Radio in addition to the “continued campaigns of provocation against Syria.” 

The minister’s comments on the assault come as Syria’s President Bashar Assad acknowledged that his country is now in a state of war.

«We live in a real state of war from all angles,» he said. «When we are in a war, all policies and all sides and all sectors need to be directed at winning this war.»

He was speaking on Tuesday at the first cabinet meeting of the newly sworn-in government. President Assad ordered the cabinet to direct all their efforts to beating the armed opposition.

(AFP Photo / STR)
(AFP Photo / STR)
(AFP Photo / STR)
(AFP Photo / STR)
(AFP Photo / STR)
(AFP Photo / STR)

μέσω Syria: Attack on TV staff ‘worst massacre against journalism’ (PHOTOS) — RT.

Posted in ΕΠΙΚΑΙΡΟΤΗΤΑ, ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ, επικαιρότητα, NWO, Turkey | Με ετικέτα: , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

British forces in Syria, Assad presidential compound said under attack

Posted by satyrikon στο 26 Ιουνίου, 2012

British special forces on field mission

Unconfirmed first reports from British, French and Turkish sources say British special operations forces crossed from Turkey into northern Syria Tuesday, May 26, and advanced up to 10 kilometers inside the country. The same sources report heavy fighting around the Presidential Guards compound on the outskirts of Damascus.
debkafile’s military sources note that this compound exists to defend Bashar Assad’s presidential palace on Mount Qaisoun overlooking Damascus.
British and Gulf TV stations are again running interviews with dozens of Syrian soldiers taken prisoner by rebel forces and transferred to Free Syrian Army centers in South Turkey. But this time, they are being aired in conjunction with those two developments, indicating pivotal and coordinated military action inside the embattled country, or even the start of western intervention against the Assad regime.
Later Tuesday, Gulf military sources confirmed the presence of British special forces in Syria.
Our military sources estimate that the British military drive into Syria, if confirmed, is designed to establish the first safe zone along the Syrian-Turkish border, to be followed by more Western military incursions to establish additional zones of safe asylum in other parts of Syria.

This follow-up action would depend substantially on Syrian, Russian and Iranian (+ Hizballah) responses to the initial stage of the operation.
The reported British incursion, if confirmed, occurred at the tail end of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s 24-hour visit to Israel Tuesday morning and would have posed a direct challenge to his repeated warning that Moscow would not tolerate Western military intervention in Syria and actively prevent it. Similar warnings have issued from Tehran.
As for the timing, the double military drive against Assad also occurred hours before a NATO “consultation” in Brussels on the shooting down of a Turkish warplane by Syria last Friday, June 22,  which Ankara stated Monday “must not go unpunished.”

The two-pronged operation – the reported British incursion and major clash at the front door of Assad’s presidential palace – would appear to be designed to widen the cracks in his regime and speed its final breakup.
On June 11, debkafile ran a video report on President Barack Obama’s decision to speed up limited action against Bashar Assad.  
http://www.debka.com/article/22073/

 

British forces in Syria, Assad presidential compound said under attack.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Posted in ΕΠΙΚΑΙΡΟΤΗΤΑ | Με ετικέτα: , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Russia flies anti-air, anti-ship missiles to Assad as its fleet heads to Tartus

Posted by satyrikon στο 17 Ιουνίου, 2012

no-fly zone 

Russian marine landing craft

Moscow is using the time up until Russian President Vladimir Putin faces US President Barack Obama across the G20 conference table in Los Cabos, Mexico Sunday, June 17 – or in its corridors – to ship sophisticated arms to Syria able to prevent a no-fly zone and a fleet of warships to the Mediterranean port of Tartus.
While Pentagon sources Friday disclosed the approach of a “small contingent” of Russian warships to Tartus, debkafile’s military and intelligence sources have discovered that heading for the Russian base at this Syrian port is a Russian fleet that includes Ropucha-toad or Project 775 class landing-craft carrying Russian marines. Each craft can carry 250 marine personnel and 500-ton armored vehicles.
And flying overhead are Russian air transports that are touching down at Syrian air bases bearing, according to our sources, a variety of sophisticated munitions for the Syrian army: advanced Russian Pantsyr-S1 anti-air missiles capable of hitting fighter-bombers flying at an altitude of 12 kilometers and cruise missiles; self-propelled medium range anti-air Buk-M2 missiles (NATO codenamed SA-11). They are capable of downing aircraft flying at an altitude of 14 kilometers and Mach 32 speed; and shore-based Bastion anti-ship missiles which can reach vessels sailing 300 kilometers out to sea.

Russia is, in a word, supplying Bashar Assad, his regime and his army, with the very weapons they may need for warding off Western and Arab air efforts to impose a no-fly zone over Syria, while at the same time enabling him to repel seaborne assaults by his foes from the Mediterranean.
Since Syrian units have not been trained in the use of these advanced weapons, they are mostly likely coming with Russian technical teams to operate them – although they would be presented as “instructors.”
The Russians are not trying to conceal their military intervention in Syria in support of the Assad regime.
Friday, June 16, Anatoly P. Isaykin, director of Rosoboronexport (the Russian state arms export authority) said quite openly: I would like to say these mechanisms are really good means of defense, a reliable defense against attacks from air or sea. This is not a threat, but whoever is planning an attack should think about this.” The next day, Saturday, a source in the Russian General Staff told the Itar-Tass government news agency, “Several warships of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, including large landing ships with marines aboard, are fully prepared to take to the sea in case it is necessary to protect the Russian logistics base in Tartus, Syria, since it is a zone of the Fleet’s responsibility.”

debkafile’s sources in Washington, Moscow and the Persian Gulf expect the Russian and US presidents to get together in the course of the G20 summit for a meeting that will determine whether or not the US and its European and Arab allies go forward with their planned military intervention in Syria.
Agreement between the two presidents on their Syria and Iran policies could arrest this plan, whereas their failure to agree would quicken its pace.

Russia flies anti-air, anti-ship missiles to Assad as its fleet heads to Tartus.

Posted in ΕΠΙΚΑΙΡΟΤΗΤΑ | Με ετικέτα: , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

 
Αρέσει σε %d bloggers: