ΝΕΑ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΦΙΛΤΡΟ ΦΕΛΛΟΥ

Νέα και Παράξενα-Σελίδες εναλλακτικής πληροφόρησης και ειδήσεων-alternative informations

Posts Tagged ‘benjamin netanyahu’

ΔΙΑΔΗΛΩΣΗ ΙΣΡΑΗΛΙΤΩΝ ΕΝΑΝΤΙΑ ΣΤΟΝ ΠΟΛΕΜΟ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΙΡΑΝ- Israelis stage protest against anti-Iran war rhetoric

Posted by satyrikon στο 16 Αυγούστου, 2012

File photo shows demonstrations against Israel

File photo shows demonstrations against Israel’s anti-Iran war rhetoric.

Israelis have staged a protest outside the residence of the Minister for Military Affairs Ehud Barak to voice opposition to a possible attack against Iran.

Protesters on Wednesday night carried placards that read “ Dialogue instead of bomb” “No to war” and “The home front is not ready.”

Tel Aviv City Councilwoman Tamar Zandberg (Meretz) said, “This is the fourth night that we are here. We oppose dangerous adventurism between two people.”

She added that the war against Iran is not aimed at defending Israel but it only seeks to retain posts.

The protesters announced that a big demonstration would be held on Thursday in protest at war against Iran.

Last week, Israeli Labor Party leader Shelly Yechimovich said reports coming from the administration about Iran were worrisome.

«Of course, the political realm must make this decision. That said, when the heads of the armed forces, past and present, express strong opposition [to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s strategy,] the lack of attention to their recommendations borders on the irresponsible,» she said.

Washington and Tel Aviv have repeatedly threatened Tehran with a military strike to force it to halt its nuclear energy program, claimed by the duo to have been directed towards the acquisition of military nuclear capability.

Tehran, however, refutes such allegations as “baseless” and maintains that as a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency it has every right to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.

Iranian officials have also promised a crushing response to any military strike against the country, warning that any such measure could result in a war that would spread beyond the Middle East.

SF/MA

 

μέσω PressTV – Israelis stage protest against anti-Iran war rhetoric.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Posted in ΕΠΙΚΑΙΡΟΤΗΤΑ | Με ετικέτα: , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

ΒΙΝΤΕΟ ΜΕ ΤΟΝ ΒΟΜΒΙΣΤΗ ΤΗΣ ΒΟΥΛΓΑΡΙΑΣ-ΚΑΥΚΑΣΙΟΣ ΜΕ ΜΑΚΡΙΑ ΜΑΛΛΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΑΜΕΡΙΚΑΝΙΚΑ ΠΛΑΣΤΑ ΧΑΡΤΙΑ

Posted by satyrikon στο 19 Ιουλίου, 2012

JERUSALEM, ISRAEL - FEBRUARY 14:  Israel's Pri...

JERUSALEM, ISRAEL – FEBRUARY 14: Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attends the weekly cabinet meeting in his office on February 14, 2010 in Jerusalem, Israel. Netanyahu will leave on a three-day visit to Russia and is expected to disscuss Iran sanctions. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)

The smoke from the exploded bus carrying Israeli tourists was still billowing and yet Israeli PM Netanyahu had already declared that «Iran is responsible for the terror attack in Bulgaria, we will have a strong response against Iranian terror.» Perhaps that statement was a little premature: as footage released by Bulgarian police indicates, the suspected suicide bomber is Caucasian, and was in possession of a Michigan driver’s license, supposedly a fake one, but why anyone in Bulgaria would be carrying a fake Michigan ID is just a little confusing.

From Haaretz:

A top Bulgarian official said it was a «mistake» to lay the responsibility of a terror attack on an Israeli tourist bus on any specific countries or organizations, on Thursday, as security camera footage revealed the person authorities suspected of perpetrating the suicide attack.

Earlier Thursday, Israeli and Bulgarian stated that the Wednesday attack on the bus in the coastal city of Burgas, killing seven and wounding dozens, was a suicide bombing.

The Bulgarian police said that footage from airport security cameras captured the suspect roaming the airport for at least one hour, the Bulgarian news agency Novinite reported. According to the report he was a long-haired Caucasian in sportswear.

The body suspected as belonging to the terrorist had a U.S. driver’s license issued in Michigan – apparently fake.

Following the attack on Wednesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Iran is responsible for the terror attack, saying that all the evidence in Israel’s possession points to Iran as the responsible party.

«In the past months we saw Iranian attempts to attack Israelis in Thailand, India, Kenya, and Cyprus,» Netanyahu said. «Exactly 18 years after the attack on a Jewish community center in Argentina, the Iranian terror continues to hurt innocent people.»

«This is an Iranian terror offensive that is spreading throughout the world,» he said, warning that Israel will issue a «strong response against Iranian terror.»

However, speaking on Thursday, Bulgarian Foreign Minister Nikolay Mladenov said that he thought «it is wrong and a mistake to point fingers at this stage of the investigation at any country or organization.»

«We are only in the beginning of the investigation and it is wrong to jump to conclusions,» he added, saying that Bulgaria had «excellent cooperation with the Israeli security forces in matters pertaining to the investigation.»

And this is the clip that was released showing the alleged bomber:

πηγη

Enhanced by Zemanta

Posted in ΕΠΙΚΑΙΡΟΤΗΤΑ | Με ετικέτα: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 2 Σχόλια »

 
Αρέσει σε %d bloggers: